Maple Vacation Packages
Motor coach tours, school groups and private tours
The Forest Society offers a range of programs for motor coach tours, school groups and private tours that have been enthusiastically received over the past 15 years. Each program can be tailored to suit the audience that is attending the experience. The educational offerings deal with subjects that will entertain the group while educating them in various interesting topics. The selection below is a sample of what is offered; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and different activities that can be created to fit your group.
- Tours can last from 45 minutes to 1-1/2 hours to fit any schedule.
- Gift shop on property and toilet facilities for coaches.
- We can handle up to three coaches at a time.
Maple Sugar Tours
Individuals learn the history of maple sugaring, from the time-honored traditions of the Native Americans to the present, why sap moves in maple trees, how to distinguish between red maple and sugar maple trees, and how to identify a maple tree when it is without leaves. Each class enjoys tapping their own tree, and a taste of one of New Hampshire's finest products.
- Maple Sugaring Tours [394KB pdf]
- NH Maple Experience [231KB pdf]
- Other Rocks Estate Motor Coach Tours [748KB pdf] - Bus Profiles Summary.
To arrange a tour please email Nigel Manley at email@example.com